Ingredients based benefits
- Bakuchiol is a vegan skincare ingredient found in the leaves and seeds of the Psoralea Corylifolia, also known as the Babchi Plant. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is a natural alternative to retinoids, and it may stimulate similar pathways to increase collagen production and enhance skin tone and texture.
- Sodium Hyaluronate is regarded as the skin’s water reservoir. It retains moisture for 24 hours while preventing symptoms like fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C is an incredible antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent known to improve skin tone and texture, hydrate the skin and reduce signs of aging. It penetrates directly into skin cells to increase collagen and elastin, which help keep skin firm and diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
Active Ingredients: BAKUCHIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITAMIN C
Inactive Ingredients: AQUA, ANHYDROXYLITOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, C10/30 ALKYL ACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CELLULOSE GUM, CERA ALBA, CETEARETH-25, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL OLIVATE, CETYL PALMITATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, HEXAPEPTIDE-9, LIGHT LIQUID PARAFFIN, OLIVE OIL, PEG-7 ESTERS, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN OLEATE, SORBITAN PALMITATE, STEARIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XYLITOL, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE
- Apply after serum or on a clean face as needed for effective surface hydration
- For better results, use it twice a day
- pH Balance
Bakuchiol may cause some level of sun sensitivity in some individuals. Apply a protective sunscreen to avoid sunburn. It is generally recommended to avoid using skincare products containing Bakuchiol during pregnancy and breastfeeding.