D-Pigment SPF 100
Ingredients based benefits
- Titanium Dioxide is a mineral-based sunscreen filter widely used to protect the epidermis from UV radiation during daily and extended sun exposure. It is an efficient UV filter that helps protect the skin from sun damage. It is safe, causes fewer acne, and is photostable.
- Tocopherol is highly rich in antioxidants that are essential for lowering inflammation, preventing skin damage, restoring the skin’s natural health, and helping in the evening the skin tone. Along with these benefits, Tocopherol is also helpful in controlling hyperpigmentation by inhibiting melanin synthesis and is a natural nourishing agent for the skin.
- Ascorbic Acid’s antioxidant properties may help suppress the production of melanin in the skin by inhibiting an enzyme called tyrosinase, which activates melanin. In other words, Ascorbic Acid may not necessarily lighten the dark spots, but by inhibiting melanin production, it can delay or entirely stop the dark spots from darkening.
Active Ingredients: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, AND ASCORBIC ACID
Inactive Ingredients: WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, ISODODECANE, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, SILICA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LAURYL POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PORTULACA OLERACEA EXTRACT, STEARIC ACID, PANTHENOL, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, GLYCERIN, ZEA MAYS (CORN) KERNEL EXTRACT, LAUROYL LYSINE, ADENOSINE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, FRUCTAN, GLUCOSE, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT.
- Apply evenly and generously to face
- Apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Re-apply after every 4 hours to maintain protection
- Dermatologically Tested
Stop using the product if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. Do not use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.