Ingredients based benefits
- Kojic Acid is a natural skin-lightening agent that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. It works by inhibiting the production of melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots in melasma. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties also protect and soothe the skin from further damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to attract and retain moisture, which can help to keep the skin hydrated and plump.
- Niacinamide has been proven to block the transfer of melanin to skin cells, which may help to lower melanin synthesis and stop the development of new dark patches brought on by melasma.Its anti-inflammatory characteristics may aid in calming and soothing the skin, which is crucial for melasma-prone skin that may be sensitive or inflamed.
Active Ingredients: KOJIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, HYALURONIC ACID
Inactive Ingredients: WATER, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARYL OLIVATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN OLIVATE, PROPANEDIOL, VINYL DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERETH-26, CARBOMER, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, TROMETHAMINE, C15-19 ALKANE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-6 LAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYGLYCERIN-6, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SORBITAN OLEATE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, ASCORBIC ACID.
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser and pat dry
- Apply a small amount of the Siodil D-Pigment Cream to the affected areas of your face and gently massage the cream into your skin using circular motions, making sure to cover all areas of the face evenly
- Apply sunscreen, a minimum of SPF 30, daily to protect your skin from further damage
- Non Allergic
Stop using the product if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.