Ingredients based benefits
- Ketoconazole is an antifungal ingredient that works by inhibiting the growth and reproduction of fungi. It prevents the production of ergosterol, an essential component of fungal cell membranes, and disrupts the structure and function of these membranes, leading to the death of the fungi.
- Salicylic Acid is a Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that works by breaking down and dissolving the dead skin cells on the scalp, unclogging the hair follicles, and reducing the buildup of oil and debris. This action helps to prevent fungal infections and promotes healthy hair growth.
Active Ingredients: KETOCONAZOLE, SALICYLIC ACID
Inactive Ingredients: AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DIMETHICONOL, TEA-DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE, DIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, LAURETH-23, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, LAURETH-4, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, ZINC PYRITHIONE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ZINC CITRATE, SILVER CITRATE, COPPER CITRATE, MAGNESIUM CITRATE, MANGANESE CITRATE, PHENOXY ETHANOL, TETRA SODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, COCAMIDE MEA, PERFUME, PANTHENOL
- Wet your hair thoroughly and apply a generous amount of shampoo to your scalp
- Massage gently with your fingertips and leave on for 3-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly
- Use it 2-3 times a week to get better results
This shampoo contains Salicylic Acid and Ketoconazole as active ingredients. Do not use the product if you are allergic to these ingredients.