Ingredients based benefits
- Zinc Pyrithione is an antifungal and antibacterial agent that helps to control the growth of Malassezia fungi, which are known to cause dandruff. It also helps to reduce inflammation and soothe the scalp.
- Piroctone Olamine is another antifungal ingredient that targets yeast that can contribute to dandruff. It works by disrupting the cell membranes of the yeast, preventing them from reproducing and spreading.
- Salicylic Acid has keratolytic properties that help to remove dead skin cells and unclog hair follicles. It works by penetrating the skin and dissolving the bonds that hold dead skin cells. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe an irritated scalp.
Active Ingredients: ZINC PYRITHIONE, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, SALICYLIC ACID
Inactive Ingredients: AQUA, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DIMETHICONOL, TEA-DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE, DIMETHICONE, AMODIMETHICONE, LAURETH-23, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, LAURETH-4, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ZINC CITRATE, SILVER CITRATE, COPPER CITRATE, MAGNESIUM CITRATE, MANGANESE CITRATE, PHENOXY ETHANOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CARBOMER, COCAMIDE MEA, PERFUME, AND PANTHENOL.
- Wet your hair thoroughly and apply a generous amount of shampoo to your scalp
- Massage gently with your fingertips then rinse thoroughly
- Use it 3 times a week for better results
This shampoo contains Salicylic Acid, Zinc Pyrithione, and Piroctone Olamine as active ingredients. Do not use the product if you are allergic to these ingredients.