Ingredients based benefits
- Lactic Acid is an organic acid that is part of the Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid (AHA) family. The main function of this ingredient is to treat moderate to severe hyperpigmentation and show successful results in treating melasma, which works by blocking tyrosinase, therefore reducing melanin production.
- Tocopherol is highly rich in antioxidants that are essential for lowering inflammation, preventing skin damage, restoring the skin’s natural health, and helping to even out the skin tone. Tocopherol, also known as Vitamin E, is also helpful in controlling hyperpigmentation and is a natural nourishing agent for the skin.
- Helianthus Annuus, also known as Sunflower Seed Oil, has Linoleic Acid, which has skin-lightening properties and reduces melanin production, resulting in decreased hyperpigmentation. Sunflower Seed Oil also helps reduce skin irritation due to its soothing properties.
- Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate is a gentle cleansing agent derived from Coconut Oil and Glucose. It moisturizes and conditions the skin while maintaining its natural moisture barrier and pH balance. It also has anti-microbial properties to prevent breakouts and maintain healthy skin.
LACTIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, AND POTASSIUM COCOYL GLYCINATE.
WATER, GLYCERIN, LAURYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TROMETHAMINE, SODIUM OLIVATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE STARCH, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE.
- Apply a dime-sized amount on a wet face
- Massage gently, then rinse
- Carry on with your regular skincare routine
- For best results, use it twice a day
- Dermatologically Tested
Stop using the product if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients. Do not use it during pregnancy or breastfeeding.